Thursday, October 29, 2009

Baseball Post 2

So my second baseball related post will be videos of my favorite scenes/quotes in the classic baseball comedy "Major League"... you will notice most of the comedy I like in this film is driven by direct statements with a cuss word inserted, great formula!

First up is Ricky Vaughn (Charlie Sheen) showing up to Spring Training, I love the delivery of that line. The sad thing is they cut Lou Brown (James Gammon) saying "Ha ha... this is my kind of team!" I love that scruffy voice of his.



Next up is a Willie Mays Hayes (Wesley Snipes) video. Again, classic Lou Brown delivery on a line.



And last but not least, Cerrano (Dennis Haysbert) with Jobu, and the famous "You saying Jesus can't hit a curveball!?" line, by Eddie Harris (Chelcie Ross)

No comments:

Post a Comment