Sunday, December 04, 2005

Big man in baby blue...


I dont know what I was going for here, but I like it!

Work took my Christmas/Holiday vacation away from me this past week, they need me to help finish a project, bummer for me...BUT I will get that week of vacation later, so with that free time, I decided that I want to take a trip to the east coast, go see some museums. I definitely want to hit up the NC Wyeth museum, maybe the Frazetta museum, then go to Boston and see some Rockwell and Singer Sargent stuff...Art trips ROCK!

5 comments:

  1. dudem this is sweet...in a masculine way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dik--this looks like you but with a different head! Niceties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha That's great Dik!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this!!!! does he come in link too? lol

    ReplyDelete